This was taken in Yunnan Province, China. I was in a group trekking to the view deck of Meili Snow Mountain. We were walking for 2 days through a forest, mountain along Mekong River, a couple of villages, and when we finally got there, we had to climb some more! I was already dying and in tears. Luckily, I found my adventure partner! :-)
THE CONTEST is now Closed. Will announce the winner in a few days. Thanks for joining. :)
Wanderlass Adventure Partners Contest Series, Part 3 is open to ALL CITIZEN OF THE WORLD (terms & conditions apply, please read The Fine Print* below). This is the final part of a 3 contest series and will run for 10 days to give you more time to create adventure and submit them.
March 18- 27, 2011 March 28, 2011
Eagle Creek Twist Connect : A lightweight carry-on backpack that converts to a wheeled bag. You’ll see why I’ve given up my regular backpack for an Eagle Creek convertible. ;-) The prizes for this contest series is courtesy of our favorite, Southeast Asia’s biggest outdoor and adventure store R.O.X. Philippines!
SRP: Php 10,500
Capacity: 2140 cu in / 35 L
Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 9 in / 36 x 51 x 23 cm
Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz / 2.81 kg
Fabric: 420D Stratus™, 420D Helix™ Oxford, 915D HP Cordura®, 900D Bi-Tech™
- Participant should be facebook follower of both Wanderlass and R.O.X. pages to be eligible.
- An entry is either a photo (photo collage and photo essay acceptable), a video (2 min max), or an essay/story (250 words maximum). Entries should be uploaded online and viewable by everyone.
- Photos–facebook, flickr, tumblr, etc.
- Video–facebook, youtube, vimeo, etc.
- Essay/Stories–facebook notes, tumblr, blog, etc.
- Post the URL address of your photo, video, or essay/story at the comment section below. There you have an entry.
- The theme of your entry should be My Adventure Partner. You have all the freedom to interpret this theme. So be as creative as you can be!!
- Somewhere in your entry should read – “This is an entry to Wanderlass Adventure Partner Contest” with link back to this post. This will not be counted in the 25o word limit for essays/stories (of course).
- You should own the copyright of your entries and give right to have your entry published here if you win. Essays will be verified with http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/
- A person can have multiple entries.
- 1 (one) winner will be chosen based on originality and creativity.
- He/she will be notified by email and given instructions on how to claim the prize, so be sure to provide a valid one when leaving comments. The winner is then given 7 days to respond to this email.
- Announcement will also be made on this website, wanderlass facebook page, and R.O.X. facebook page
THE FINE PRINT:
All information detailing how to enter the competition forms part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all RULES are accepted and that the participant agrees to abide by the rules. All decisions are final. Submission of entries will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
*In the event that contest winner resides outside of the Philippines, the cost of shipping is to be shouldered by the winner. If the winner forfeit the prize or failed to respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected.
http://fartypoo.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-travel-buddy.html here’s the link to my entry. Picrure link to follow because i’m doing this on a mobile phone. =)
just posting my entry using my blogspot. Thanks you and God Bless!
tryin my luck to the most coveted bag!!!
Kindly see my entry for my adventure partner.
Hi wanderlass travels! I don’t know if my comment got posted in your blog before and now I tried an outside pc.
I’m recopying my entry’s url here again (also posted in your fb wall) just to be sure since I didn’t get to see my comment get published earlier: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150173224805792&set=a.10150173224565792.351573.624790791&theater
Thanks and more power! XD
i’ve been enjoying your blogs… especially “of missed flight and lesson learned.” =) here’s something about my favorite travel companion: http://cmgarrido.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-adventure-partner-monster-in-my-bag.html.
I worked on contracts and need a diversion–so here’s another entry hahaha
With minor tweaks: http://jonabering.wordpress.com/2011/03/27/my-adventure-partner-how-the-will-define-my-journey/