I’m taking a break from reading all these embassy websites that’s giving me a terrifying flashback of my board exam review days. Here is the contest I promised in wanderlass turns 4. But first, I’m ecstatic to announce that wanderlass (that’s me) have partnered with 2 of the best names in the adventure and travel industry today: Recreational Outdoor eXchange and Eagle Creek Travel Gears! They will be sponsoring the wonderful prizes for this contest series!
R.O.X. as it’s more popularly known is a big kid’s toy and candy store. Every time I go to Bonifacio High Street, I never not go in to take a look, even if I don’t need anything. It’s actually very bad for the pocket as it’s almost impossible to come out not buying anything, because they have everything! All sorts of bags, packs, sacs, you name it. Need gear or outfit for camping, trekking, hiking, diving, surfing, running, cycling, skiing? They have things you never thought you needed until you see them. A ceramic pocket mirror that doesn’t break, anyone? A tiny towel that absorbs like a giant sponge? Want to prettify your luggage with a rainbow strap? Keep your book and phone dry while white water rafting? Even my sisters who aren’t outdoor junkies will find many things to buy.
Who haven’t seen this beautiful structure in Bonifacio High Street? If you’ve been there, you’ve seen it. If you’ve not been inside, well, it’s about time you do!
THE CONTEST is CLOSED –
Find out if you win in And the winner is. Please join the Adventure Partners Contest Series Part 2
Wanderlass Adventure Partners Contest Series is open to all Philippines residents and all travelers in the Philippines during the contest period. This is a series of 3 contests and each will run for one week. The mechanics and prizes will be different every time and I can promise you that it gets better every week!
Part I – Get to know R.O.X.
Contest Period: March 3 – 9, 2011
- Participant should be facebook follower of both Wanderlass and R.O.X. pages to be eligible.
- Take a photo of yourself with or inside any of the three (3) R.O.X. super stores in the Philippines
- Bonifacio Highstreet, Taguig City
- Ayala Center, Cebu City
- Marquee Mall, Angeles, Pampanga
- Upload it anywhere online (blog, facebook, flickr, photobucket, etc.) and post the link to the comment section below. Make sure photos are viewable by everyone.
- One person can have up to 3 entries. One per R.O.X. branch.
- Winner will be randomly selected using List Randomizer from www.random.org (can i stress anymore how random it will be?)
- The winner will be notified by email and given instructions on how to claim the prize, so be sure to provide a valid one when leaving comments.
- Announcement will also be made on this website, wanderlass facebook page, and R.O.X. facebook page no later than March 11, 2011.
The Prize: Eagle Creek Compass (unisex)
Capacity: 140 cu in / 2 L
Dimensions: 7 x 9.5 x 2 in / 18 x 24 x 5 cm
Weight: 10 oz / 0.28 kg
Fabric: 840D Jr. Ballistic, 210D Helix Box Ripstop
THE FINE PRINT:
All information detailing how to enter the competition forms part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules and results are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by the rules. Submission of entries will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
While copyrights of all submissions remains with the entrants, winning entrants give permission to wanderlass and R.O.X. to feature the winning entries on their websites, blogs, facebook page connected to this Contest.
Shot 3 different angles outside ROX earlier today. Love the store!
Cant come out w/o buying anything!
I have an Eagle Creek bag in green which i always use.
Now I will have this beige colored one! Hehehe! Think positive! I will get this bag! =D
Haha. Nice set! Good Luck, Evie! :)
My entry hope to win.
Cool. I got it in Wanderlass Page =)
habol ako! Will post pic in a bit… =D
sige, evie! up to the last second before midnight. :)
Posted na! Yipee!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50850&id=100001273893355 sana manalo ako! hehehe
wow, whole album pa. thanks! :)